About The Chalet
Fabulously located right in the middle of Niseko’s buzzing Hirafu Village, four-bedroom Momiji Lodge sets the scene for quintessential luxury ski vacations, and memorable year-round mountain escapes. Three stylish levels accommodate up to 12 people and provide ample space for extended families and groups of friends to spread out in absolute comfort.
An original chalet lovingly restored to its former glory, Momiji maintains its authentic mountain character, but is resplendent with modern luxuries. Think heated floors, double glazing, flat-screen TVs and bedrooms with individually controlled heating. The lodge was one of the first accommodation houses built in Hirafu but was immaculately refurbished in 2012, retaining its characteristic features such as wooden floors, original skylights and a Japanese bath, while updating it with classy modern touches and facilities. The result is a sophisticated holiday home where sunlight pours through the windows and skylights of the open-plan living area. The chalet also has its own large, indoor onsen-style granite bath, ideal for soaking weary bones after a day in the mountains, while those looking to experience the outdoor volcanic hot springs that Niseko is famous for, will find plenty to choose from nearby.
Two master bedrooms provide loft-style living, while a six-bedded bunk room and queen-sized guest room are equally suited for adults or children. The well-equipped kitchen encourages self-catering, but with some of Hirafu’s best restaurants and bars just a stroll away (many reached via heated pavements, so there is no need to worry about sliding on ice), you might be happy not to bother. You can also order gourmet meals through Niseko Gourmet and enjoy exceptional dining experiences in your own chalet. Momiji Lodge includes daily housekeeping and an on-call driver for short trips around Hirafu (winter only).
This chalet features:
- Three levels of stylish contemporary living with mountain and village views
- Open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with high wood-beam ceilings
- Expansive sitting area with comfortable sofas
- Onsen-style granite bath with cedar walls, two showers and a changing area
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Dining table that seats 12 people
- Double glazing, heated floors, and individually controlled heating in each bedroom
- A total of three bathrooms, two ensuite and one shared bathroom with three sinks, two separated toilets, an onsen-style grantite bath and two shower areas.
- Two WiFi enabled flat-screen TVs, DVD player and iPod dock
- Selection of books and board games
- Secure dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- On-call driver to and from Hirafu village locations and Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Momiji Lodge sleeps up to 12 guests
- Two spacious loft-style master bedrooms have split king-sized beds, a sitting area and ensuite bathrooms with showers
- The guest bedroom has a split queen-sized bed as well as a vanity area
- The chalet boasts of a bunk room with three bunk beds that sleep six adults or children
Hirafu Village, Niseko, Japan.
12 people (2 ensuite master bedrooms with split king-sized beds, 1 guest room with split queen-sized bed, 1 x 6-bedded bunk room).
Spacious open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area; dining table for 12; sofa seating area; four and a half bathrooms; fire place; high-wood beam ceilings; large windows and skylights.
Daily housekeeping service; on-call driver for Hirafu Village. Additional staff such as nanny/babysitter, masseuse available upon request at an extra charge.
Momiji Lodge is self-catering. A welcome pack of breakfast supplies is included. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a decadent hamper can be ordered for delivery (extra charge). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
WiFi enabled TV; Apple TV; DVD Player; iPod dock; Bose sound system; selection of books and board games.
Momiji Lodge is well-equipped for families with children. Facilities include a baby cot and high chair. Additional children’s equipment can be hired at extra cost.
The chalet includes an indoor Japanese onsen-style granite bath. If you wish to visit other onsen in the region, please refer to the onsen menu for options.
Momiji Lodge is within walking distance of a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues in Hirafu Village. An on-call driver is available from 8am to 6pm, during the winter season, for local journeys to and from the Grand Hirafu Ski Gondola and locations within Hirafu village.
Barbecue; secure dry room; coffee machine; dishwasher; onsen-style granite bath.
Floor size 216.94 sqm.